Friday, August 01, 2008

THANK YOU & A MINI

thank you all for the sympathies regarding michael's grandpa. i'll be sure to let him know your kind words.

you
all
are
the
best!


okay, now for a mini.

i've had this idea in my head for about a week now and thought it was brilliant if i do say so myself...lol.

i wanted to do a mini on my name and do a descriptive word for each letter of my name that fits me to a tee!

and this is what i came up with :)





e: emotional.....i am extremely emotional which i both love and hate
l: loving........oh how i love to love and be loved
i: imagination...my imagination is both my sanity and insanity
z: zealous.......i am over zealous of most everything
a: artistic......without art i would be nothing
b: baking........baking: my therapy
e: eager.........always ready to push my own limits
t: thinker.......always in my head analyzing everything
h: homemaker.....taking care of my family and home is what i live for


this was so much fun and seriously, you should do the same. it was a lil hard for me to find a word for "z" but still...it picked a good one.

8 comments:

Greta Adams said...

i might have to add this to my long list of mini's i want to do now...LOL

this turned out super and zealous is a great word for the z.

**muah**

Crafty Connie said...

Super cute mini!

Kate said...

what a cute mini idea...but my name is too short...unless I do Leopard Print Mama!!

Juls said...

Elizabeth...what a great idea..it turned out wonderful !!...your words chosen are perfect and really say who you are !!
xoxo,
Mom

Noel said...

just awesome!!

Colleen said...

oooooooooooooh
even more nummy

i'm so copying this

Anna M said...

Um..."E" should have been "Edward Lover"!

Lisa said...

What a great idea! I may have to "lift" this from you and make one for my daughters.