Saturday, February 05, 2005

PLEASE CROSS ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES....!



....so that maybe one day really soon, bella telling me that she has to go to the "baff-room" and sitting on her potty, will result in her actually going to the bathroom.

yes, i know its still early (she's 21 mos.) but the idea of never having to buy diapers again (well, that is until we decide to have #3) sounds like pure heaven (to both me and my checking acct.)

i'm just really thankful that she is at a point where she recognizes that she has gone and she is interested in sitting on the potty. mikey wants completely trained until he was about 3 1/2.

wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome that she's interested in even sitting on it! My oldest (who is now 5) wasn't fully trained until he was 4. But my middle son first started pooping on the potty when he was 18 months and was fully trained by about age 3, including nighttime. I hear that girls are easier to potty train than boys. I guess I'll find out, lol.

Good luck!

Carol
chaoticharmony.typepad.com