Monday, September 13, 2004

HURRICANE IVAN GO AWAY!

well, i would like to take the opportunity to post everything that happened this weekend, including the slumber party i had (which was so much fun by the way), but i am only on for a second. i have to prepare for the possibility that hurricane ivan is going to hit here. i have had a pit in my stomach for the past 24 hours wondering if i am going to lose my house, worrying about the fact that the mr. wants me to take the kids and leave (he has to stay due to work, they are NOT allowed to leave no matter what), worrying about the fact that my mom may not leave with me and the kids...ugh! quite the stress. so i have been steady watching the weather channel and trying to stay busy to keep my mind off of it (which really doesn't help too much).

right now i am dloading all the pics off of my computer on to disc and i am trying to go thru paperwork to make sure that i have all the important stuff. the hardest part is trying to decide what to take from the house. the only thing i really want is the things that make our memories. pictures of the kids, pictures of me and mike as kids, and all the things that have made us happy.

well, i better sign off and get this stuff done. hopefully i will have happier posts in a few days.

2 comments:

foodiechickie said...

Good luck!!!

Kerri said...

You don't know me, but I happened upon your blog by chance one day and I now check-in at least every couple days. I hope that you and yours come through this storm unscathed and with your home and lives intact. Best wishes. You are in my thoughts.