Thursday, August 24, 2006

I NEED EVERYONE TO....

cross your fingers, cross your toes, cross your legs, cross your arms, and hell, cross your boobs if you got em and you're that talented.

i think i may have mentioned before (i'm not sure) that we had a bite on your current house and that closing on it would be at the end of the month.

well....

i don't know which staircase these potential buyers climbed up on to get outta hell, but they arrived right to my doorstep. i'm not going to get into all the nitty-gritty due to being tired of thinking and talking about it, but lets just say that today they are going to make their decision as to whether or not they are going to back outta the deal.

of course this is a fuckin' week before we are supposed to close.

can you believe this?????

i have never dealt with more picky assholes as these people. they have also accused us of being fraudulent and liars.

seriously, i don't know how much more i can handle.

why not cancel myself you ask? b/c since i have wasted a month on these fuckers, i want their earnest money that they put up.

so if these people back out (which i have a feeling they will) then we will have to start all over and i have about two and a half months to get rid of this damn place before my other house is finished.

feel my pain yet???

if not, maybe this will help.

tuesday evening on the way home, me and mike discovered this whistling sound coming from my car. it kinda went away, no biggie. wednesday a.m. while i am driving the kids to school, i get down the block and my car is shaking violently. lo and behold, the driving shaft is out. so not only did i need four new tires on the car, an oil change, and new brake pads on the rear of the car, i need a new driving shaft (whatever the fuck that is). so now my car is in the shop and i'm looking at a $1800 (yeah, thats right) mechanic bill.

now ya feel it????

12 comments:

Very Mary said...

BREATHE GIRL!!! Take it one small step at a time. Realize that none of this will matter in 6 months, and BREATHE!!!

Anonymous said...

absafuckinglutely :)

Everything will work out, you may need to kill them first though...

Alli's Mom said...

I feel your pain honey. Shit, why decided to back out now...one week before closing. Great. I'm petrified of putting our house up in January as it is.

Jennifer W. said...

Girl, totally thinking good thoughts for you this coming week - and I think I've almost got the boob crossing thing down!

Unknown said...

OMG E!!!!! Jesus! Can you sue them for backing out???

Anonymous said...

that's crazy, I hope it all gets resolved soon, good luck

Colleen said...

can't cross my boobs but i got everything else crossed

big hugs chica

and if they back out, we'll put a curse on 'em

k?
k

Sherry said...

I can't imagine what you are going through - we have not even had an offer on our house. I'll say a prayer that it all works out.

BTW - a drive shaft is a device that transfers power from the engine using torque. Not that you were probably that concerned about what it was.

JB said...

ummm...I have nothing useful to say! I can make ya laugh though...if you want. Let me know! Other than that...HUGS!!! BIG HUGS!!!

Anonymous said...

those people SUCK. hope all goes well and if my boobs were bigger I'd cross em for ya!

sarah said...

when it rains it pours...
so sorry! :(
Got everything crossed for ya though...

skinnylittleblonde said...

Sometimes dropping the F bomb just feels good....flipping & curling off the tongue, spitting & sending a message that no other word can quite get a grip on!
I hope it all works out...car, house, whole 9 yards.
I feel your anxiety & know it well.
Keep the faith.