Monday, May 19, 2008

WINNERS!!!!!

thanks to all of you that entered my lil rak in hopes to help me clean out my room :)

i decided to pick two winners!!!!!!


and the winners are:


Melissa said...
Great idea for cleaning out! I'm game! tehehehe
May 16, 2008 4:16 PM

and.....


Lorena said...
its time for that spring cleaning to take place!!! :) You go girl!!!
May 16, 2008 5:27 PM


BIG HUGE CONGRATS GIRLS!!!

email me your addy at emma81399(at)aol(dot)com and i'll get your goodies out in the mail :)

thanks again for all of those that stopped by and tried to help a hoarder out :)


tomorrow i should have the post up for those that are interested in my moola saving tips. i know there are a few that have been patiently waiting for this post :)

2 comments:

Lorena said...

oh wow!! thanks!! i wasnt even gonna get on the comp today, glad i did!!! HA!!! ill send u my addy in a sec btw. :)

Melissa said...

wooooooooooooohhhhhooooooooooooo!
thanks Elizabeth!!!