Wednesday, July 08, 2009

GOOD THINGS.....

....b/c i need it.

*walking around my office barefoot.

*seriously, seriously, seriously thinking that we are going to milwaukee for christmas (the cat is now outta the bag).

*greta showing me how to sew up some dresses and shirts for bella and making for of them.

*making cute lil fabric circle thingies that may make an appearance in my etsy shop.

*having my old friend amy and her hubby over for dinner in a couple of weeks.

*two good friends that listen to my belly aching.

*feeling creative and inspired despite my recent mood.

*knowing that last night after consuming three big ol glasses of wine i ate three cheeseburgers, fries, and an apple pie from mickey d's and not giving a shit! (yeah, you read that right, three cheeseburgers)

*the recent mini's i've made (stay tuned for pics)

*feeling hopeful.

*being all consumed in this book.

*wanting to redo my bedroom

what good things do you guys have to share?

4 comments:

Raesha D said...

My good things:
That my office is almost completely clean (bedroom is up next:))
That you are blogging again:)
That I have a one month sabbatical from work starting JULY 22!!!!!

liz mataraza said...

no way!!! you're back! i hadn't checked in a while...hope you're doing well chica!

JB said...

Just wanted to pop in and say hi! You're cute!

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm michelle and this is not an auto comment. They're annoying and impersonal. Besides, I like to check out websites and bookmark what I like for my (very little) downtime.

Being a blessed recipient of my sister in law's awesome hand-crafted gifts, I'm naturally drawn to these kinds of blogs :)

Anyways, I was checking out your site and think that you should come visit me at http://www.blogprwire.com. Basically put, we hook bloggers up with opportunities to expand and try out new stuff to review as well as give press to individual bloggers to help expand your reach. Oh yeah, it's free too. If you have any inquiries or want to get on our front page, apply to be a featured blogger, or have any suggestions contact me at

michelle@blogprwire.com or twitter @blogprwire or @roofer_on_fire (this is my comedy account, be warned)