Sunday, November 14, 2004

I CAN KNIT! I CAN KNIT! I CAN KNIT! I CAN KNIT!




well, thursday me and stose headed to the knitting nook in pass christian and learned how to knit (well mostly i did, stose had a major hangover....ahhhh, the single life ;)

i had so much fun. the store we went to is great (just wisher they were closer to me). they had a huge table set up in the middle of the store where you could just sit and knit. there were a few ladies already there, but there was plenty of room for us.

i ended up buying 3 skeins of yarn and some size 15 bamboo needles. i went home and finished the scarf that night. the yarn i used was show art.sw in "shade".

and i love it so much, that i have practically worn it all weekend.

now on to all those christmas presents ;)

note: i just clicked on my link and it took me to a yarn site that is in spanish (i believe)

2 comments:

pretendingsanity said...

I am SO PROUD! very nice!

elizabeth said...

thanks allison! that really does mean *a lot* to me! :)