Friday, October 20, 2006

AND WE'RE OFF.....



well, me and the hubby are off for minneapolis and i'm so stankin' excited about it. i'm getting a lil nervous about the plane ride b/c we are leaving outta gulfport and they have smaller planes. but after about and hour or so, we'll arrive in memphis so that won't be so bad.

i'll be back monday afternoon with plenty of pictures and stories to tell i am sure.

oh, and so you didn't think i forgot about random fact friday.....

{1} i used to enter cakes in a cake decorating contest when i was about mikey's age. my mom is really into decorating cakes and would enter all the time. she would even do things with chocolate (like make a chess set (board and pieces) completely outta chocolate).

16 comments:

beki said...

Have fun!
What a cutie you were, well, you still are pretty cute;-)

Anonymous said...

Eliz,
Hope you have a great time. Such a sweet pix of you and Mike. Enjoy!!!

Unknown said...

cute picture!
I used to love cake decorating when I was young, but I hate cake...LOL

JB said...

that is SSOOO cute!

Unknown said...

Have fun girl! Dress warm!

Jennifer W. said...

Have a great trip! Awesome pic of you and the Jack-in-the-box cake. Was this an ongoing contest, or for a fair or something?

Anonymous said...

have a safe and wonderful trip! i mailed out that pattern to you yesterday!

sarah said...

oh my!
how cute are you with your cake?!
have fun...be safe! :)

Anonymous said...

look how cute you are and what a great cake! have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH Elizabeth, I was just telling my boss about this time when you made this cake today at work and I get on your blog tonite and here you have it posted !!..UNbelievable!!...I remember that day as if it were yesterday..you were so proud of your Jack-in-the-box cake...& it was so much fun sharing something I loved to do with you !!
XO XO , Mom

Josie said...

enjoy your weekend away and have fun at the MALL!

Just this Girl said...

how frickin' adorable!
look how cute you are!
good luck with those puddle jumpers!

Anonymous said...

That is such a sweet photo. I hope your trip went well. I can't stand flying so I totally relate to you on the small plane thing. I like being on the ground.

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Bummer that I didn't see this post until NOW!! I would have loved to meet up while you were here in Mpls. I had subscribed to your blog a long time ago and hadn't gotten any updates so I just thought you were taking a break from blogging! Had to see what you were up to and I guess I missed out :( Hope you ahd fun while you were here!

Raina* said...

shut up, you made that, all by your lonesome???
that's better than any cake i've ever made in all my 28 years.

Ziomal said...

Very nice! I like it. election law enforcement commission