Tuesday, June 22, 2004

ARE THOSE CORN DOGS OVER THERE???

after i picked up the kids from mom's, we went my way out of her subdivision. my way consists of a couple of turns and a redlight. after we make a few turns, mikey says to me "are those corn dogs over there?" my response "no mikey, they're not". now i have to admit, i didn't even know what what he was talking about. then i got to thinking. then it hit me like a ton of bricks and i realized what he was talking about and started cracking up with laughter. after one of our turns, there is a fenced in area where there are....cattails!!!! he saw the cattails and thought they were corn dogs. well take a look for yourself...they do look like corn dogs.



well my box of goodies has one more day until they make it to my doorstep. i am beside myself with anticipation. i cannot wait. so to fill the time tonight to make it go by faster, i made dinner (well i always make dinner) of bean and cheese enchiladas and for the adults, we had margaritas. yummy! then for dessert, i made homemade whip cream with cinnamon and sugar tortillas.

now there is a chocolate amaretti cake in the oven to bring with me to pasta italia tomorrow.

well, i am off to make a bracelet to fill up that time :)

No comments: