Tuesday, June 08, 2004

A NEEEEEWWW DO!

well i got my hair cut today and i must say it is pretty darn cute! i remembered to call the hair place today in the a.m. and thought it was going to take a couple of weeks (like last time) but i was able to get at 4pm. so i left work at 3, hauled butt to the mall and...shhhh...bought some mac makeup. that's a secret though. then i hauled butt to the salon. the girl that did my hair was great and i just love the environment of that place! anyway...my hair is in a cute lil bob and hopefully it will stay cute and i an style it in the a.m.

she said to make my hair grow, i need to give myself scalp massages. too bad there's no one here to give me one on a daily basis!

so i can't wait to get up in the a.m. and play with my hair and new makeup. how girly~girly!

No comments: