Thursday, June 03, 2004

GRRRRR....

okay, so it has been a while since i have posted anything and oh boy has there been a lot going on here.

well first, lemme start with where i left off....the weekend was great. i got a lot of craftin' done, which i was really happy with. it has been a while since i have been able to devote a lot of time to my crafiness (maybe i should get my butt out from in front of the tele). then tues. when i came back to work, well it was okay. i got a telephone call to set up an interview for that job i put in for. i was a excited about that but nervouse at the same time b/c i have never had an interview in front of a board.

so wednesday morning, i said "God, give me a sign that i am supposed to take this job". and guess what...right before i was supposed to go over to my interview, all hell broke loose. it stormed as if a hurricane was coming. i managed to get over (early of course). so once i get called in, the interview went great. now before you give a sigh of relief for me, i haven't told the whole story. towards the end, i am given the opportunity to ask some questions. i wanted to make sure that if chosen for the job, i would be able to give the major a two week notice. i was explained whether or not i would be able to and then i started to talk about how good he is to me and i started to cry!!!! can you believe it, in the middle of an interview i started to cry b/c i would hate to leave the major! i was so mortified!!!! everyone there was nice about it, but i couldn't stop harboring it in my mind all day yesterday. so much then when i went home, i had a headache that made me want to scream. damn migranes.

so if you think that is so bad...i go to work on thurs. and get yelled out by a fellow employee and started crying again! now this person is not just someone i work with, they are someone who has some power and whom i was just starting to really get along with.

so that has been my week so far. lots of tears. side effect of being a pisces. i hate that i am so sensitive and that i let other people effect my emotions the way i do. why is that?? i feel so out of control when i do that. usually i start to stutter and can't get anything out. at least i was able to maintain that. whoo hoo for me right?!?!?

oh brother. well at least this week ends with the season finally with the sopranos and a lil sopranos gathering with my fello soprano junkies.

well, maybe the night will get better...i mean pizza is on it's way ;)

1 comment:

foodiechickie said...

I am a big cryer also. Can't help it. I'm just emotional. My husband and I love the Sopranos also!