Monday, June 14, 2004

THIS IS THE BEST IDEA!

well since mom had to take amy and her hubby to the airport, i picked up the kids around 2ish. we stopped at the radio station to pick up the 50 bucks that i won (whoo hoo!) and then stopped by michael's. bella had so much fun sitting in the back of the cart. once we got home, we kinda sat around and played (well the kids played and i watched instyle's celebrity weddings which made me cry and made me wish i had the wedding of my dreams). then after my bella boo went to bed, me and mikey plopped on the couch under a woobie and shared a bowl of icecream. one bowl of fudget brownie nut and two spoons. after we said "salute" with our spoons, mikey said "this is the best idea ever!"

i have to say that was the perfect ending to my day!



Fudge Brownie Nut – Gold Rim
Dark chocolate ice cream with chewy fudge brownie pieces and tasty pecans.

No comments: