Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I KNOW, I KNOW...

...i said this post today was supposed to be about how thankful i am about all the goodies that i have received in the mail lately and to make all ya'll uber jealous, but there's been a lil change of plans.

today has been a really shitty day for me, so you'll have to forgive me if i don't feel like posting all those pictures and links.

i know those that have sent me something probably feel like i'm a really ungrateful bitch, but i do plan on posting them tomorrow. plus, there is still one more pic that i need to get that is really gonna turn you guys green :)

on a side note, i will show you something that is making me very happy with anticipation.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

the upcoming winter noel mignon kit. this one is going to be a fab*boo one for sure and just looking at these pictures gets me in the mood for christmas.

it should be released on the 15th of this month.

oh and i also got my lo done for the adverb challenge.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

hope ya'll are having a much better day than i am.

5 comments:

Anna M said...

Kit looks awesome!

I'm sorry you feel shitty! Did you read the post on my blog after the Tim Holtz post. Read it, I promise you will feel better.

I love you girl!

Greta Adams said...

hate that you had a bad day girl...it must have been in the air...i was grouchy too!!

Crafty Connie said...

Sorry to hear that you are having a bad day. Your layout looks great and it's hump day, 1/2 way to the weekend, plus the day is 1/2 over. In the words of Scarlett, "Tomorrow is another day".

Anonymous said...

I know ! Ive been anxiously awaitint this kit too ! I love my debut kit ! Everyone is allowed to feel shitty and have bad days, go right ahead ! Love your adverb challenge ! Gotta get my booty moving on mine !

Noel said...

Hope your doing better today E! I have been feeling that way lately too. Must be the moon, or something in the air!

hugs!
~Noel