Tuesday, August 16, 2005

SOME BDAY PARTY PLANNING!!!

i stumbled upon a great website called coolest-kid-birthday-parties while doing a search for pirate party ideas.

they have great ideas, along with free printables, and pictures of members' parties for even more ideas.

i ordered a buncha goodies over at oriental trading including treasure chests that will hold on the goodies such as an eye patch, a telescope, bubblegum "gold coins", a skull sucker, and more!

now the manhunt starts for pirate related gifts :)

2 comments:

Daph said...

You're so creative, I bet it's going to be an AWESOME party! Can't wait to see pics! :)

Candice said...

Ohh I love that birthday site, we used it last year for my son's birthday, and we ordered all the stuff from the trading co. too! It was so much fun. In fact, I think I got a little crazy and still have junk leftover SOMEWHERE.