Monday, September 18, 2006

THE QUEEN OF HEARTS!!!



so this year, my mom {and me} decided to throw a halloween party at her house. of course costumes are a must.

so at first, i decided that me and mike were going to be fred and wilma flinstone. that is until i took mom to the local costume shop.

this costume shop is friggin' awesome. super huge.

well, while we were getting ready to leave, i spotted this costume.

i had to have it.
the queen of hearts.
how could i resist.
and it helps that my hoots look awesome in it :)

12 comments:

Greta said...

love...love...love it!!!!

andrea said...

One word...HOT!

Laura said...

Awesome hoots?? GOTTA HAVE IT!!!!

V said...

LOVE IT!!!!!

SpAzzGiRL said...

That is awesome, love it!
What is Mike gonna be then?? A big white rabbit?!? LMAO

*~*Jocelynne*~* said...

Way cute! Love the heart...and you're hoots are going to be rockin!

sarah said...

nice!
gotta have an outfit that the girls look good in, right?! :)
love it.

Colleen said...

dude
that's hot

gotta see a pic of you in that
geez...now i sound pervy
but you know what i mean

Sherry said...

I think I am going to be a clown...not as hot. Love the costume.

MaryAnn said...

I think it's cute how you call your boobs your "hoots"... Now I feel like my girls deserve a fun nickname. Like the drag queens, or the pancakes, or the "Where the hell did my perky tits go?" sisters...

Raina_Marie said...

go for it!!!
if you're part hostess, you need hotness.

toya said...

so fun, love the costume