Friday, May 27, 2005

I'VE BEEN INTERVIEWED!!!

well, my bloggin' pal christa has interviewed me.

if you would like to interview you, just follow the instructions after my answers.

okay, here we go...

1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose? Why?

this is kinda tuff, b/c i would have a hard time choosing. if it was in the states, i would say maine. the pictures i have seen are gorgeous. i would want to live on the water and eat lots of lobster. if it was another country, i'd prolly choose italy. but it was have to be a house like the one on under the tuscan sun. with the same realitor ;)

2. Do you have any pet peeves? What are they?

do i have any pet peeves??? are you friggin' kidding me. i've dedicated a post to the top five. if you missed it here they are: cabinets (esp. in the kitchen) left open, people who drag their feet, people who use toothpicks in public, people who cut their nails in public. yuck!!

3. What’s the last book you read? Did you like it?

i started candy freak by steve almond and i luved it. the only reason i didn't get to finish it was b/c it was way overdue at the library and i needed to get it back. actually i just lied to ya, the last book i read was called lunch by karen moline. it was my second time reading that one, so yes, i liked it.

4. Have you ever cheated in a relationship? On a test?

no.

5. What was your first job?

besides all the babysitting i did when i was younger, my first real job was at crafts n stuff on st. simon's island, georgia



The Official Interview Game Rules

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."

2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.

3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I HATE watching people clip their toenails. It's sooo disgusting!

Daph said...

I'm LMAO at your pet peeves. I must've missed that post, but it was funny to read your answers anyway!

Thanks for letting me interview you, that was KEWL! :)