Monday, May 29, 2006
oh, i am so friggin' behind on posting this. if my secret partner is out there, i truly appologize!
1. first apron (that you can remember) I DON'T THINK I BECAME INTERESTED IN APRONS UNTIL I WAS AN ADULT. THE FIRST ONE I PURCHASED A FEW SUMMERS BACK WHILE ON VACATION IN WISCONSIN AT A VINTAGE STORE. I LOVE THAT APRON!! IT HAS THE BEST PINK FLOWERS ON IT.
2. last (most recent) apron THE MOST RECENT ONE I BOUGHT AT A VINTAGE STORE AROUND IN WONDERFUL SHADES OF PINK/BROWN (HMM...I NOTICE A TREND HAPPENING).
3. dream/favorite apron MY DREAM APRON WOULD HAVE THE CARD SUITS (HEARTS, DIAMONDS, CLUBS, SPADES) ON THEM IN SOME SORT OF WAY. I HAVE A LOT OF PLAYING CARD STUFF FOR THE KITCHEN AND AN APRON WOULD COMPLETE THE SET. ACTUALLY, ANY BOARD GAME/PLAYING CARD RELATED APRON WOULD BE DREAMY!
4. dream sewing machine ONE THAT WORKS MAGIC WITHOUT ME HAVING TO BE A SUPER-DOOPER SEWER
5. what do you put in your pockets? or what strange thing have you ever found in them? THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK OF IS IF I AM WEARING IT AND I SEE SOMETHING OUTTA PLACE AND I STICK IT IN THERE UNTIL I CAN PUT IT BACK.
6. condiment(s) you can't live without VANILLA EXTRACT (IS THAT A CONDIMENT??)
7. do you wear more showy aprons or dutiful ones? PROLLY SHOWY
8. favorite cooking gadget MY KITCHEN AID MIXER!!!! LOVE THIS THING.
9. cooking gagdet that promised the world but didn't deliver HMMM....I BUY A LOT OF KITCHEN GADGETS...PROLLY A CHEAPO GADGET I PICKED UP.
10. a recipe that you know by heart and any stories behind it I HAVE A RECIPE FOR "THE BEST" CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES EVER. I LOVE THAT RECIPE. THE COOKIES ARE SO GOOD AND IT MAKES A LOT. THERE ARE QUITE A FEW COOKIE RECIPES THAT I LOVE AND HAVE ALMOST COMPLETELY MEMORIZED.
AND WITH MEAL RECIPES, I USUALLY JUST GO WITH THE FLOW..MEANING I DON'T NECESSARILY FOLLOW ONE.
hope this helps and again, i apologize for taking so long :)