Sunday, May 14, 2006

HAPPY MOMMY'S DAY!!!!

i hope ya'll had a wonderful mommy's day and got to spend a lot of time with your kiddos.

the only thing that i wanted for mother's day was breakfast in bed (and of course the opportunity to sleep in past 7 a.m.).

and i got both!!!

check out my breakfast (that i ate while watching murder she wrote....who could ask for anything more).



can you say yum!!!! here's the menu:

*mike's famous pancakes (he makes the BEST pancakes)
*toast
*egg white/cheese omelet
*veggie sausage patties
*cafe au lait
*water

it was sooooo good and better then anything that could have been bought at the store.

here' i am with the fam. now here is where i get really, really brave. i mean i'm posting slight-hangover pictures minutes after i wake up. i am bold ;)







after breakfast, i got busy on making my mom's mother's day presents. yes, i know i waited till the last minute, but i've been uber busy and quite frankly, it was also a lil present to myself by getting the opportunity to scrap.


a scrapped and framed picture of the kids. this is the best picture i have of the kiddos that was taken the night of bella's bday. i can't wait to scrap it for myself.


a magnet of mikey using a cd for the base. love this idea and will be doing more of these.


a magnet of bella

after we were all ready, we hopped in the car and drove to my mom's for pizza.


i had a wonderful mommy's day and i hope that ya'll did too!

see ya tomorrow :)

9 comments:

Greta Adams said...

THAT IS SUCH A FABULOUS PIC OF THE KIDDIES...love the cd magnets...

*muah*

Unknown said...

How nice! I got breakfast in bed as well, it was so nice. I also went back to sleep for a bit after I had breakfast! It was a NICE day and I made a KICK ASS coconut pie for my mom that everyone ate up! I felt all "Elizabeth" while baking because I'm not a big baker unless it's brownies! LOL!

Glad you had a great day!

Shanna said...

happy mother's day! it sounds like you had a wonderful day!

the cd magnets are such a great idea! what a way to use those freebie AOL one's that come in the mail! have you seent he new boes for those with the magnets on the side? i was thinking about covering the box with paper and making some sort of frame withe them.

Anonymous said...

it's so good to see you spent a great mommy's day,, yummy breakfast, beautiful kids and great layouts.

Colleen said...

ok, i seriously am hungry now
what a decadent breakfast
and those magnets are rockin!

so glad you had a great mother's day!!!

Anonymous said...

That breakfast looks soooo good!! What a great family you have! Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

What a great family! super pictures. :) That's what I'll be asking for for Mother's Day 2007!!

Anonymous said...

YAY FOR YOU!! Looks good!

Anonymous said...

Oh Eliz,
I would so like a copy of that pix of the kids that you scrapped for Juls. Could I beg for a copy of it so I can have it at home and make a copy for my office wall at work? I really would love to have a copy. Please??? Have I begged enough? Ha, ha, ha! Great Auntie M. would just be smiling all day!
Love catching up with your news here. Take care,
Love ya,
Auntie M.