Monday, October 17, 2005

SOME NEW BLOGS!!

i've been meaning to post some new blogs that i have been checking out. maybe tomorrow i will get them over to my daily obsessions :)

i heart sensible shoes
tania
polka dot stripe
baking sheet
cupcake cottage
creature comforts

here lately i have really been into food related blogs. ya know how i am about hoarding recipes.

:)


wow! i just found this wonderful source of scrapbooking/card inspiration. i will def. be visiting her often.

self-addressed

3 comments:

krissy said...

elizabeth, thank you sooo much for linking me on your blog yesterday! i'm totally flattered!! like you, i'm also a big fan of "tania" and "polkadotstripe"! did you happen to see the cinnamon & chocolate pancake recipes on "baking sheet"? oh my gosh, i have to print that out. thanks for the heads up on that blog. i've never seen it before.

ps. i will definitely add you to my links in the next couple of days!

elizabeth said...

krissy, if it wasn't for you, i wouldn't have known about polkadotstripe! i didn't know that craftyass chick had a blog.

i luv, luv, luv bakingsheet. thats where i got the recipe for the oatmeal biscotti that i made. can you say yum!!!

S said...

Thank you for linking me too! Nic from the Bakingsheet sent me some wonderful chocolate chip cherry cookies! They were so good! Hopefully I'll be a better blogger and post more of what I make!