...MY KIDS ARE DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!!
when i originally took this week off of work, i was really hoping that the kids' day care would be open. i know that sounds horrible, but i had planned on this week to be a week of cleaning/organizing/crafting/scrapbooking/etc. instead it has been a week of bickering/complaining/me screaming and yelling/and no sleep due to coughing all night b/c of my sinues.
the past week has also made me ask myself the following questions:
1. why oh why can't they just get along?? is this some kind of payback for the way me and my brothers got along??
2. why oh why can't mikey lose the attitude? where did this come from (okay, yes, i know, i'm prolly partly to blame, but sheesh!!)
3. why oh why do they have to be sooo demanding??? don't they see that i am on the puter blogging? do they really need a drink the moment on log on???
4. why oh why doesn't pier one have shopping carts?? this leads to lazy bella-boo wanting to be held and then gets all fidgety b/c she wants to run around all the breakables.
5. why oh why does mikey have to scream and yell at his sister worse then we do???
6. why oh why couldn't their daycare have been open this week????
due to all of this, i think i will be having one of these tonight after the "angels" are tucked in bed and are visiting dream land ;)
from Cooking Light
6 cups brewed coffee
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
6 tablespoons Kahlúa (coffee-flavored liqueur)
Combine all ingredients except Kahlúa in a medium saucepan, and stir well. Cook coffee mixture over medium heat until hot. (Do not boil.) Remove coffee mixture from heat, and stir in Kahlúa.
Yield: 13 servings (serving size: 1/2 cup)